Friday, September 5, 2008

fantasies....

Often time we get caught up in the fantasies, whether it’s big or small. These fantasies filled our ordinary lives and it is these brief fantasies that makes us feel alive, but once they past and reality sets in we realize that the fantasies are just that, little pockets of time that could’ve been wonderful, beautiful, disastrous and dramatic. I’m beginning to realize that we have these fantasies because we are lacking something in real life; we yearn to feel a certain way, want certain things we can’t have in real life. I was looking for something that I thought I didn’t have and instead of asking for it, I looked else where, when in fact it was in front me of all this time. How could I have missed that?

P.S. this is my way of letting go. I need to let go. I need to move on.

No comments: